"Don't Blame Me Boy”

 "Don't Blame the Game”



It's Not Other Men's Fault Your Girlfriend Cheated


I'm sick and tired of seeing you grown ass men getting mad at other men because their girlfriend cheated. Like seriously, it's not the other man's fault that your girl decided to be unfaithful. You need to take responsibility for the fact that your relationship isn’t working if it was she wouldn’t be with me while your ass at work or when she says she going to the store. You to damn stupid to see what’s going on. It's pathetic to try and blame someone else for your fucking problems.


And don't even get me started on you fake ass men i mean little boys who comment on their ex girlfriend's social media posts, begging like a bum. You gotta chance because she like bums. But I know what are you thinking?! Yes she’s with me so have some self-respect and move on. No woman wants a man who always begging and talking bad about the man who you trying to be like. But that’s not just any woman she like an ugly black widow spider. You little boys need to stop living in the past because it’s not working just start looking towards the future.


It's time to take ownership of your actions and stop blaming others for your problems. And if you're going to insult someone, at least come up with some shit that’s smarter than a fifth grader. I better solution “I’ll teach you the game” but not for free but you rather comment under every post. Plus that not even your girlfriend that’s your ex girlfriend little boy. Psst don’t tell nobody but she comes to see me while you on social media in them dm’s begging. It just not a good look you making yourself look immature and ignorant.


So if you're one of those guys who likes change the roles and puts on the dress, this is for you and it's time to look in the mirror grow up and start acting like a man. Leave the petty behavior behind and focus on being the best version of yourself. Oh you can’t cause “I’m Him” and with that, I'm out.


Oh yeah you think I don’t see you assholes reading and watching my stories. So go get some popcorn that good shit and keep on reading because this shit bout to get fucking wild. 

Wellington’s 3 Publishing’s

Wellington’s 3 Publishing’s presents Wellington’s Short Story Collection and Wellington Best Stories Writing is truly a labor of love for me and I take great pleasure in being able to create meaningful stories and to have them published. I look forward to sharing more of my work with the world in the coming years.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post