John and Sarah pt. 2

 The First Time 

 

John and Sarah sat in her living room reminiscing about the first time they had intimacy at her house. They laughed as they remembered the excitement and fear that consumed them at the time.


"I remember being so scared that my kids would hear me and wake up," Sarah chuckled. "I didn't want them to hear anything."


"I know, I know," John said, shaking his head. "I told you to be quiet like a thousand times."


Sarah giggled. "I was so paranoid." She said. 


John laughed too. "I just didn't want your kids to hate me and see me on top their mother."


Sarah leaned back on the couch, looking at John with fondness. "I couldn't believe how gentle you were," she said, her voice turning serious. "I felt so safe and loved around you."


John took her hand. "I like you a lot, Sarah," he said softly. "I want to make sure you're always comfortable and happy."


Sarah leaned over to kiss him. "I am, John. With you, I am always happy."


As they sat there, holding hands, the memory of their first time brought them even closer together. They knew that their love was strong enough to overcome any obstacle, even noisy sleeping kids.

Wellington’s 3 Publishing’s

Wellington’s 3 Publishing’s presents Wellington’s Short Story Collection and Wellington Best Stories Writing is truly a labor of love for me and I take great pleasure in being able to create meaningful stories and to have them published. I look forward to sharing more of my work with the world in the coming years.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post