Part 2: “The Truth Shall Set You Free “

 Part 1

Truth-title-Part 2: “The Truth Shall Set You Free “


The Shocking Discovery That Rocked the Complex                            

It was the third annual tenants' appreciation picnic at the apartment complex, and everyone was in high spirits. Residents talking and laughing with each other, enjoying the food and music. However, there was one thing that everyone seemed to be wondering - did the upstairs tenant know that the woman he was dating was a man?


Only a handful knew the answer, and people had whispered about it behind closed doors. But today was the day to find out.


As the event went on, Renee slowly made his way towards the stage. She wore a flowy dress and high heels, her makeup flawless. The crowd grew quiet as Renee grabbed the microphone.


"Hello, everyone. I know that some of you have been wondering about me. Yes, I am a man, but that shouldn't change the way you see me."


Gasps filled the air as some people seemed shocked by the revelation. But the man kept speaking, his voice firm.


"I love living here, and I love the people in this complex. I don't want to hide who I am anymore, and I hope that all of you can accept me for who I truly am."


A wave of applause filled the space as the man bowed and left the stage. People came up to him, shaking his hand and giving him hugs.


The tenants' appreciation picnic may have started out with some wondering and gossip, but it ended on a note of love and acceptance.

Wellington’s 3 Publishing’s

Wellington’s 3 Publishing’s presents Wellington’s Short Story Collection and Wellington Best Stories Writing is truly a labor of love for me and I take great pleasure in being able to create meaningful stories and to have them published. I look forward to sharing more of my work with the world in the coming years.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post