"Love for Chocolate Chip Ice Cream"

  

President of the United States-"Love for Chocolate Chip Ice Cream"





 My name is Bill Banes and I'm Dr. Kate Banes Bills wife.  It's funny to think that after eight decades on this planet I'm standing in the East Room of the White House in front of women-owned businesses. But the reason why I'm here? Well, I had heard rumors that Jeni's was handing out some good ol chocolate chip ice cream - and you know how much I love ice cream o’ boy and I got my ice cream button for the occasion. 

President of the United States-“Love for Chocolate Chip Ice Cream"


When I stepped into the room, my heart melted for it was as if all the joys of summer had been crammed into one room, with everybody's spirits lifted with laughter and good-natured. I just had to sample the ice cream, and to be honest, it was the best I've ever had. 


For the next hour, Bill Banes and Dr. Kate Banes was locked in the Oval Office with no one knowing or anyone to intervene. 


Bill: Kate unbutton your blouse. 


Kate: Idk Bill. 


Bill walks up to Kate. 


Bill: I want to put some ice cream on your nipples. 


Kate: Oh Bill yes come on. 

Bill puts ice cream on her nipples. 


Bill: I like them vanilla ice cream nipples. 


Kate: Lick that vanilla ice cream off my pussy. 


Bill scooped up ice cream and placed it on Kate vagina and started licking it off. 


Kate: Yes big daddy lick that pussy oooo big daddy. Suck that cliq. 


Bill: You like that. Now bend over and let me fuck you on my desk. 


Kate: Yes daddy. 


Kate bends over the desk and Bill sticks his hard penis in her. As senators walks pass they hear a loud thumping sound wondering if the Oval Office is under construction. When they finished Bill and Kate had a delightful time visiting with each of the entrepreneurs and discussing the challenges of their businesses and offering them a bit of advice, some of which they welcomed, some of which they not so much. But the important part is that they listened and took it in stride.


In the end, we all got to enjoy a good scoop of Jeni's chocolate chip ice cream - which we all agreed was quite delicious. Even at 70, I could still find a way to take pleasure in life's little pleasures. I can only hope that these businesses find their way to success and the people they touch find the same kind of joy that we had at the East Room today.

Wellington’s 3 Publishing’s

Wellington’s 3 Publishing’s presents Wellington’s Short Story Collection and Wellington Best Stories Writing is truly a labor of love for me and I take great pleasure in being able to create meaningful stories and to have them published. I look forward to sharing more of my work with the world in the coming years.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post