The Best Under Pressure



Ryan and Emily-The Best Under Pressure



 As the clock ticked past midnight, Ryan and Emily were snuggled together in the warmth of the blankets on the living room couch. The silence was only broken by the gentle rustling of their breathing and the flickering of the candle on the coffee table. They had been waiting for this moment for what felt like an eternity. The moment where they could finally be alone together, with no interruptions and no one around to witness their passion.


Earlier that night, Ryan and Emily had planned the perfect evening together. With the rest of the family out to dinner, they would have the entire house to themselves. They spent hours setting up candles, creating the perfect playlist and preparing snacks, all while keeping an eye on the clock. As the minutes passed by, their anticipation only grew.


As soon as the front door closed, Ryan's hands found Emily's hips and he pulled her closer, kissing her with an intense longing that had built up for weeks. They lost themselves in each other's arms, not even noticing the time slipping by.


But now, the clock was ticking past ten and the family would soon be returning. They quickly dressed themselves and started cleaning up the evidence of their romantic evening. As the final dish was placed in the dishwasher, they shared one last kiss before heading up to Ryan's room to sleep. Halfway up the stairs. 


Ryan: Stop right here beautiful turn around and sit down on stairs baby. 


Emily: ok bae what are you up to do we have time for this. 


Ryan: spread your legs baby you know I got to have my snack before I go to bed snack. 


Ryan pull her panties down started kissing her inner thighs then he kisses  her vagina. 


Emily: oh, okay 


Ryan: You ready love. 


Emily: Yes baby, ooh you got my stuff throbbing hurry up before they get home. 


Ryan began sucking on her clit and was making a loud slurping sound that drove Emily crazy. Then he took his finger and slid it inside her. 


Emily: oh that’s ohh 


Ryan took his finger out of her and took his hand and pulled back till her clit poke out and he started licking fast. 


Emily: ohh hurricane tongue, baby ooh you gone make me squirt. 


Emily trying to push Ryan head away as she coming. 


Ryan: Mmm


Emily: I’m coming Ryan gasp Ryan this your pussy baby. Ooo you got me talking crazy wow did I wet the stairs we should have put a towel down. I can’t believe you made me wet the stairs damn bae you got my whole body shaking ooo damn. 


Ryan starts to laugh. 

Emily: It’s not funny

Ryan: I’m not laughing baby but on a serious note we need a yellow wet floor sign. 


Emily: Shut up, I told you to stop I think you did that on purpose. You got my clit over here beating like drum. 


Ryan and Emily knew that the memory of this adventurous night would linger for a long time.


As the first rays of the morning sun started to peek through the curtains, Ryan and Emily laid between each other's arms, gazing at each other with an unspoken love that had only deepened through the night. The rest of the family would never know about their secret romance, but it didn't matter. They were both content knowing that they had shared an intimate moment on Aunt Shirley staircase that they would both treasure for a long time to come.


Aunt Shirley: (holler in through the house) Now who the hell wasted water on the stairs and didn’t clean it up so somebody could slip down and break their neck. I know that ain’t my bedroom door open. Who in the hell been in my room. I told y’all ugly asses don’t go in my room. Damn out of town relatives. 

Wellington’s 3 Publishing’s

Wellington’s 3 Publishing’s presents Wellington’s Short Story Collection and Wellington Best Stories Writing is truly a labor of love for me and I take great pleasure in being able to create meaningful stories and to have them published. I look forward to sharing more of my work with the world in the coming years.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post