John and Sarah pt. 1

 

John and Sarah pt. 1 old Couple talking


John was wandering through the mall, killing time before his dentist appointment when he saw her. It had been years since he'd laid eyes on Sarah, the one who got away. She was standing by a sun shade’s stand, chatting with the salesman. Her plum color hair cascaded over her shoulders and her curvy body looked as delicious as ever.


His heart pounded as he approached her. Sarah looked up and saw him, her face breaking into a surprised smile. "John! I can't believe it's you! How have you been?"


They hugged awkwardly, and John found himself breathing in the scent of her hair. He felt his mind drifting back to the past when they were in love. He missed her badly and wished they could have a second chance.


As they chatted, Sarah asked John for his phone number, saying they should grab a bite to eat one afternoon. They exchanged numbers, and Sarah giggled, her eyes brightening.


"Do you remember how much I liked it when you bend me over and grab my waist my god?" Sarah whispered to him.


John blushed, feeling his heart racing as he remembered how they had been intimate with each other. It was all coming back, and it was better than he ever remembered.


They left the mall, with Sarah winking at him, promising to text him soon. As John walked to his car, he couldn't stop smiling, and he felt alive and said “I still got it”.

Wellington’s 3 Publishing’s

Wellington’s 3 Publishing’s presents Wellington’s Short Story Collection and Wellington Best Stories Writing is truly a labor of love for me and I take great pleasure in being able to create meaningful stories and to have them published. I look forward to sharing more of my work with the world in the coming years.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post